David Scotti has practiced construction, commercial, and real estate law in Pittsburgh for more than 30 years.
We have helped clients ranging from contractors working on small builds to business owners planning for $120+ million projects. From concept to contracts to project closeout, we use our broad-based knowledge to inform every decision we make, protecting clients and resolving conflicts at every stage.
David A. Scotti
- $500+ million in construction and design contracts drafted
- Defense of EPC Contractor against a $300 million delay claim by a major steel producer
- Sole Construction Attorney for Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh for 10 years
- AAA Arbitrator since 1990, Mediator since 1994
- American Bar Association Forum on Construction Law – Governing Committee, Past Chairman of the Contracts Documents Division
- AIA/Master Builder’s Association Joint Committee, over 20 years
- PA Super Lawyer
- Graduate of Johns Hopkins University and University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-254-9274 to learn how we can help your business.
Joseph A. Hrabik
- Over 25 years of construction and commercial experience
- Case experience spans 20+ states
- Worked on cases as large as $30 million and projects as large as the Orange County Convention Center (the largest building in the western hemisphere at the time)
- AAA Arbitrator since 1986
- Board of Directors, Engineers’ Society of Western PA
- Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Engineering and Graduate School of Business
- Graduate of Duquesne University School of Law
Contact Joseph at email@example.com or 412.502.6213
- Seven years of construction, commercial and real estate experience
- Assists with trial preparation, depositions, settlement negotiations, and mediation
- Reviews and drafts a range of contracts, agreements, and related documentation
- Member of the Pennsylvania and Florida Bar
- Graduate of Johns Hopkins University and Florida Coastal School of Law
Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-254-9286.